Friday, November 24, 2017

30 Days of Proverbs: November 24th


November 24, 2017
Proverbs 24: Live Wisely 

"For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again, 
But the wicked stumble in the time of calamity."
Proverbs 24:16

You're only a failure if you don't get up again. 

I had goals for this year- lots of them. Good ones! And I've been mostly successful in them. The last round of Barnabas letters will go out between now and Christmas and it's been such an encouragement. I'm glad I gave myself something to achieve this year. And I'm glad I achieved it! 

It's going to be Christmas soon and after that will come the season of resolutions. Bless it. Begin now to think about how you'd like 2018 to be. What would you like to change? To improve? To eliminate? To better yourself with? 

Find a goal, pray about it and get to work. Know you'll get sidetracked and lost and you might want to quit for a while in the middle. But remember this verse- and when you do fall just remember to get up again, even if it does take some trying. 
I know you can do it!! 

Have a Christ-filled day, y'all! And thanks for stopping by~ Katie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I moderate all posts, so yours will be reviewed and posted in a jiffy! Thanks again, y'all!