Wednesday, January 1, 2020

I Got 2020 Vision ::insert pun::


Happy New Year!

Welcome to the fresh Blank Slate God has given us.

Make all the goals.
Make the lists.
Make the changes.
Clean that sticky door in your icebox.

But hear me out: THE MOST IMPORTANT habit could be developing this year is one of daily  Bible study and prayer. I’ve been meeting Him here in the mornings since 2013 and it has foundationally changed me more than ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE EVER DONE.



I don’t care if you exercise.
I don’t care if you eat right.
I care if you’re Feeding Your Soul.

If you need help or encouragement or support to develop this as a part of your life- LET ME KNOW. I’d love to be your Barnabas!

Not sure where to start today??

Proverbs 1. James 1. John 1.  Read one. Or two. OR THE TRIFECTAAAH.

Whatever you pick will bless you. He promises us that.

I can’t wait to follow where He leads me this year. And to watch where He leads you, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I moderate all posts, so yours will be reviewed and posted in a jiffy! Thanks again, y'all!