Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello Summer...



If there was ever a sure sign of summer's arrival, this would be it.
The big kids are splashing each other like baby sea lions in their $7.97 2013 winter clearance pool. (Thanks, MawMaw!)
I've got a Tervis full of citrus water and a full can of sunscreen sitting on my chair. There's a sweet redheaded baby sitting on my lap. Our water hose has been running since 9am. Top all this off with some homemade popsicles and I'd say it's looking like a pretty perfect morning at my house.

Hello, Summer. It's nice to see you again. 


What do y'all do at your house to welcome summer? 
How many cans of sunscreen do y'all go through a season? 
(Our total last year was 217.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I moderate all posts, so yours will be reviewed and posted in a jiffy! Thanks again, y'all!