Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Radio Silence Has Been Lifted- sort of...


My computer's start up disc is FULL, and while I wait to have our files transferred to an external hard drive, I'd planned on posting via my iPhone. But then this happened. Then it happened again every afternoon for almost a week now. 


(It's hard to hate this. Spoiler alert: I DON'T.) 

So sorry, y'all. Once my MacBook is restored to her former glory, be expecting a MASSIVE PHOTO DUMP of our back-to-back-to-Louisiana-weekend-trips. Pictures will include, but are not limited to: Nathan's first doo-rag, my annual Easter morning breakfast tradition, tons of mud bugs, an updated family picture, the cutest Easter outfits y'all have ever seen and the single most important traveling accessory when you're on the road with small children. Trust me, it's gonna be worth the wait. Those outfits are awesome. 

Until then: Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I moderate all posts, so yours will be reviewed and posted in a jiffy! Thanks again, y'all!