Saturday, August 10, 2019

School is IN!



2019-2020

Yes, Luke’s shirt is backwards. 
And yes, Josie is in a princess dress. 
(Our dress code is very relaxed.)

4th Grade

2nd Grade

Kindergarten 

We’ve survived wrapped up our first week of school and it was great! 

Adding in Nathan to the mix with the other two felt massive and overwhelming but honestly, having him along with us at the table wasn’t very different from what things had been like these last years. I think I put a lot more stress on myself mentally about it than there really was- SHOCKING, I know. 

I do realize this is only Week 1 of 36 that we’ll navigate, but for now I’m feeling motivated and excited and encouraged for the year that’s before us. Our blessings and laundry hampers and pencil shavings overflow. Until next time! 



Thanks for stopping by, Katie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I moderate all posts, so yours will be reviewed and posted in a jiffy! Thanks again, y'all!