Friday, February 28, 2014

Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my *gasp* blog! While I know next to nothing about the internet, or networking, or blogging, even- I do know that I want to have a place to look back on and remember my life during these crazy, hectic, oh-so-scatterbrained years I'm spending at home raising my three kids. So come along with me as I record my life as I know it. I'm glad you're here! 
Easily one of my most treasured memories, captured in freeze frame. God has blessed me beyond measure. Life is good. And it's just beginning to get interesting. 

Thanks for stopping by, Katie. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started this. I want to read your thoughts (more than I already do)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I think it's a great idea also. We, Momma's of the past, jotted down items in our children's baby books that have been stored and forgotten. Now, these books that are tattered and torn will, in all probably, be thrown away by the same children to whom it was painstakingly written for. I wrote in my sons books daily but in the perspective of their growth not anything about their mother's journey into motherhood. Maybe, if I would have added those thoughts, my children would value their baby book more. As it stands now, they're only treasured by me. Good Luck and I look forward to reading and having a good laugh when something you write triggers a memory that all mothers have universally shared. Norma Frick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you girl. I look forward to your thoughts and laughter of the day. I think the world of you, the children and Matt. :) Love, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I moderate all posts, so yours will be reviewed and posted in a jiffy! Thanks again, y'all!